Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Donut Hunt Experience (Web Quest)

During this activity we learned that there are many uses to applications that we had not used before or that we believed to use for certain purposes only only.  The i-nigma QR scanner was applied to take us from one clue to another by directing us to different web images.  Before this activity I had only seen the codes on different magazines and just wondered without really looking int what they were, mush less with out even considering if they could be of any use in my life.  Once I was instructed to download the application barely looked into what they were, but now thanks to this activity I actually learned hands on to different uses of the QR codes.  Basically I learned that there are many more uses to our mobile devices, and library resources than those most of us even imagine, wether they are to conduct a treasure hunt or inside a classroom.

I also learned that I don't know how to do APA citation.

No comments:

Post a Comment